TUESDAY 19TH MARCH 2019 - DAY ONE
- Meet at 12.00pm in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, location to be confirmed
- 12.00 - 13.30pm - Berwick-Upon-Tweed Elizabethan Town Wall Photographic Wall Tour
- 13.30 - 15.00pm - Berwick Pier & Light House (external) Photographic Tour
- 15.00-17.00pm - Meal Break at a local pub or restaurant (Cost of food & beverage not included in the cost of the tour, please make further provision for this)
- 17.00-19.00pm - Golden Hour, Sunset and Last Light Photography Workshop, at Spittal Beach and Promendade, includes long exposure seascape photography.
- 19.00-20.00pm - Royal Border Bridge Night Photography (you will need a tripod for this)
- 20.00pm - Finish for the day, you will be dropped back off at the days starting location.
WEDNESDAY 20TH MARCH 2019 - DAY TWO
- 11.30am Meet at the Lindisfarne Inn, Holy Island turning off the A1
- 11.45-13.00pm Cocklawburn Beach
- 13.15-15.00pm - Cheswick Sands
- 15.00-16.00pm - Belford, Northumberland and Holy Island countryside view.
- 16.00-17.15pm - Break at the Lindisfarne Inn for refreshments, including photography critique and discussion, gives opportunity for any further questions to be answered. (Cost of food & beverage not included in the cost of the tour, please make further provision for this)
- 17.15-18.45pm - Lindisfarne Causeway White Refuge hut, Golden Hour, Sunset and Last Light Photography Workshop
- 18.45pm - FINISH (You will be dropped back off at your vehicle, starting point at Lindisfarne Inn, Carpark at approximately 19.00pm)
THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 2019 - DAY THREE
- 5.15am - Meet in Bamburgh, at the Wynding Carpark
- 5.15-7.15am - First Light, Sunrise, Golden Hour Photography Workshop, First Light and Sunrise taken of the magnificent Bamburgh Castle
- 7.15-8.45am - St Aidens Beach, Seahouses, Beach Vista, Sand dunes and Farne Islands View
- 8.45am-10am - Breakfast at the Bamburgh Castle Inn, Seahouses. (Cost of food & beverage not included in the cost of the tour, please make further provision for this)
- 10.00-11.00am - Seahouses Harbour Boats and View
- 11.30-12.30pm - Beadnell Beach, Beadnell
- 13,00pm - FINISH. (You will be dropped back off at your vehicle, starting point at Bamburgh, The Wynding Carpark at approximately 13.00pm)
NUMBER OF PLACES AVAILABLE
- Only 4 spaces available to ensure plenty of individual attention if needed, booking early is essential if you wish to secure a definite place on the tour.
INCLUDED IN COST
- Tuition during the timescale stated
- Transport between location's (Transport only between scheduled daily starting and drop of location throughout the tour day, you will need to make your own way to location start and drop of point from your accommodation)
EXCLUDED FROM COST
- Food and Beverages, although you will be encouraged to bring along your own drink/snack during the course of the tour and adequate rest and sustenance breaks are scheduled into each day.
- Transport between locations during the tour day. A meeting and drop of point will be stipulated at the start and end of each day before you travel.
- Moderate, appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear will need to be worn.
- Suitable for all levels from beginners, intermediates, aspiring professionals and professionals alike.
- 3 Days
- Emma will encourage you to explore your own creativity and each location fully during the tour, giving you support and encouragement to find your own view point, helping with guidance through advice, technical knowledge, including the correct settings to use, the creative aspect of photography and composition, including the use of filters if you wish to extend your knowledge further. This will enable you to successfully capture some beautiful landscape & nature imagery of this captivating coastline.
- Emma has been based on the Northumberland coastline as a professional photographer for 10 years, she is also a Coastguard Rescue Officer for Holy Island Coastguard so her local knowledge of the coastline geology and tidal system is second to none. She fully understands the light and the best places to photograph at the best times of day of this beautiful county.
- The Discovery Tours are aimed at every level from beginners, intermediates, aspiring professionals and professionals alike. Emma will offer guidance and encouragement to progress your photographic skill set to the next level. She also offers professional and experienced photographers guidance to locations.